1. Who We Are
2. Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- To notify you of any changes to the services we provide;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Woocommerce to power our online store. You can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use MailChimp to provide you with marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you, when in line with your communication preferences. You may opt out of this service at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email marketing communication. You can read more about how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- We use Stripe for payment processing. You can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here: https://stripe.com/en-se/privacy
- For full details of all the 3rd party applications we use and how they may use your Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. Affiliate Disclosure
Amazonconsultingenterprise.com is a participant in the JungleScout Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to junglescout.com.
Amazonconsultingenterprise.com is a participant in the Helium10 Crush It Online Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to helium10.com.
Amazonconsultingenterprise.com is a participant in the Sellics Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to sellics.com.
Amazonconsultingenterprise.com is a participant in the Simply VAT Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to simplyvat.com.
6. Behavioural Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
7. Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
8. Your Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
9. Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
12. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: